We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Information Collection and Use
The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content of our web page.
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual visitors.
- Used to notify visitors about updates to our website
- Used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
- Our web server does not recognize information regarding the domain or email address of visitors.
- This site does not collect cookies.
- Registration is not required to enter our site.
- We have a contact form.
- We require information from the user on our contact form.
We use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data through our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Notification of Changes
We are committed to resolving disputes within one week. If problems arise, users may contact us by phone, e-mail or regular mail.
3250 Briarpark Drive, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77042